
If I touch a burning candle
I can feel no pain
If you cut me with a knife
It’s still the same
And I know her heart is beating
And I know that I am dead
But the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it’s not real
And it seems that I still have a tear to shed....
If I touch a burning candle
I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it’s all the same
Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn’t beat, it’s breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it’s not real
I know that I am dead
But it seems that I still have some tears to shed....
---
*sigh*.. so happy~! haha... the movie was great~! tho short but the detail and the artwork is fantastic.. *swoon* and the songs were so nice.. actually the story is kinda sad, but very beutiful tho. *sigh*
okay.. here's what happened today: had a lousy practical exam that i fear my results was veri different from everybody else (i peered over and peaked at my both sides..) and i also din know how to explain why the energies of the molecules were like that.. hia. think the only bit that i'm confident is that miserly 2 marks in the begining of the paper that ask which optical isomer configuration were the two chiral centers. haha.. but okay lah. still in happy mood from my movie.. so nothing can dampen my spirit. *waves hands in sheer excitement*
the movie is brilliant and one of a kind.... you should go watch or at least watch it when it comes out in vcd/dvd la.. it's very pretty.. can c that a lot of effort was made to take into consideration of the depth of the detail in the art.. *sigh* and the story line was kinda tragic... but veri sweet la.. like a true tim burton's haha... but if u look closely u can get to see certain "real life" references like ray charles (as the skeleton).. napolean etc...
well rem that this morn i mentioned abt the dark cloud looming??
well true to my prediction. HAH! lilian was trying HARD to intro me to THAT CHINESE HIGH boy.. *grr* well, may the curse of michelle descend upon u! hahaha.. (inside joke) no lah, dearie he's not the kind of guy i would go for even IF he wasn't from chinese high. tho i think he'll be good for u tho. =) he does drives a car... *wink* haha.. but yeah. was trying hard not to laugh when he did "nice" things to u that onli a guy tt was interested in you do.. like help u carry my book AFTER u took from me, putting his stuff inside YOUR BAG.. offering to pay for your food.. etc etc.. haha... *oh well* like i said. (may the curse of michelle descend upon you) *MUAH HAHAHA* ... oops ws my evil laugh and raised eyebrows too much??? *haha*
well i'm quite match make resistant lah. so dun try anithing like THAT EVER again.... i onli put up with it today coz i'm in a good mood coz of Corpse Bride.. dun take for granted that i will make such concessions every time... *squints at lilian and any other of my frens who have WEIRD or FUNNY ideas*
Shall declare a happy do nothing till sat... small holiday for self... hmm maybe going to go shop tomolo after sch. =) *tra lalala* wonders, what a tim burton film can do for your soul...
a VERI happy and sated aiwen... =) (in spite of being bombarded with quite a lot of annoying things today.. haha)
./end
No comments:
Post a Comment