Wednesday, April 05, 2006

sigh. why like that one

let me show u what i just saw this afternoon:

Dear students
GSK has decided to take on only one student. We have selected Huiyu. Hopefully she will do us proud and next round, they can offer more openings to our students. FYI - your seniors Toh Ee Yang is joining GSK Mfg in Compliance, Sherry Lee will join GSK Centre for Neurodegenerative Diseases as a junior scientist, Kuan Huiyi will join Lonza Biologic (USA) as a EDB TAP trainee upon graduation.
Warmest rgds
Sui Yung

----
firstly, the CV is only due on fri.
and next is... how can they just "choose" a student like that whithout giving the other students a fair chance. i mean what is the meaning of THIS?!
yes, i know that huiyu is smart, and quite capable, but i dun feel that it's justified by just "choosing" her without any of our knowledge and such. SO UNFAIR!!!! *angry*
i mean like no offense but don't all 11 candidates get a chance at all???? >=P *ANNOYED*
I HATE THE PHARMACY SYSTEM! i mean. it's just soooooo pointless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If what you said is true then I think it warrants some attention. It is no doubt an elitist department, but basic things like being fair and accountable cannot be compromised. I would suggest that you bring up the matter in a bigger way. I will feel hesitant to sign up for such so-called opportunities in the future. Rats do not smell good, do they?