Monday, April 20, 2009

Japan Trip

Decided finally to post some photos. Quite hard since between the Jocelyn and I there is like 2 thousand odd photos. (I kid you not). I haven looked at the Caiyun bao bao ones some more.

Japan was quite cool (frigid cold actually the WARMest was 16 and COLDEST was 5 degrees out!) Hence we wore like at least 4 sets of clothes out (which explains y we look "chubbier" than we usually do. Although I'm quite sure my guy frens would disagree and just claim that I'm fat *rolls eyes*. You know WHO you are. *GLARES*

Adored Kyoto the most. The land of the green tea! plus the pace was nice and slow. =)
Oh and Oji, Nara was not bad (admittedly the reason being that there was a SEIYU near where we stayed and that as a result, THERE was a DECENT supermarket!!!! = buy many food! cheapest haigen daiz was bought there, Only 218 yen!!! (approx S$3) per small cup!

k. super late liao shall blog another time. need to sleep gtg work laters.

./end

PS: sorry for not updating like super long. haven had the time. hope to finish up this post soon!

No comments: